The workshop will provide a unique opportunity for learning about microplastics, receiving expert training, sharing knowledge and networking. During the workshop early career researchers will have the opportunity to present their research in the form of a short oral presentation and discuss this with established researchers. There will be a focus on building links for future collaborations and participants will be selected on the basis of their research potential and ability to build longer term links.
The British Council and CONCYTEC will cover the costs related to participation in the workshop, including: travel (both international and local), accommodation, meals, visa, and travel insurance. International flights and accommodation will be arranged by IMARPE, and participants will be responsible for making all other necessary arrangements. The British Council accepts no responsibility for any problems which may occur when the participants are in Perú.
Application and Deadline:
The full application (below) must be completed and submitted by June, 30th 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications must be submitted using the Researcher Links application form
- Application must be submitted before the above deadline
- Participants must be Early Career Researchers: Early Career Researchers are defined as holding a PhD (or having equivalent research experience) and having up to 10 years post-PhD research experience. They are equivalent to the ‘Recognised Researcher’ and sometimes ‘Experienced Researcher’ categories in the EU framework for researchers’ careers. https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/europe/career-development/training-researc... .
- Participants must have a research or academic position (a permanent post, research contract, or fellowship etc) at a recognised research institution either in the UK or in Perú.
- Please note that participants are expected to attend all sessions of the workshop.
Notification of results:
Applicants will be notified by July 31, 2018.