What is IELTS Progress Check?
This preparation resource is an official online IELTS practice English test. Once the exam is completed, it is scored by trained and certified experts. After the test, you will receive a feedback report that includes an overall indicative score in addition to one for each section of the exam.
What does the IELTS Progress Check offer you?
- Access to online IELTS practice exams, scored by our IELTS experts.
- Option to select between IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training practice tests.
- IELTS preparation for you to practice the four language skills: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- A feedback report in just five days. Includes your overall score and for each section of the test.
About the IELTS Progress Check report
- This IELTS preparation resource comes with a feedback report. This includes your overall score as well as your score for each section of the online IELTS English test.
- You will receive your report in just five days after having done it.
- The report will help you identify which aspects you should focus on while preparing for the IELTS English test.
IELTS Progress Check preparation for each section
- Listening - 30 minutes
- Reading - 60 minutes
- Writing - 60 minutes
- Speaking - 11 to 14 minutes
- Each section of the exam is equal to 25 percent of your score.
Get it today and get ready for your IELTS exam!
- You will access the simulation of the IELTS exam online (single use).
- You will have 90 days of access for each of the online IELTS practice tests that you purchase.
- You will receive a complete report with your IELTS score, both the overview and that of each of the language skills.
- The report gives you official feedback so you know where you need to improve.
- Choose between IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training preparation resources.
All this for a cost of USD 49.95.
|It is important to note that the IELTS Progress Check is not an actual IELTS test and your score report is not an actual IELTS results form. The service has been designed to provide you with an indication of your IELTS score in order to help you plan your preparation for the true IELTS English test.|