It is important that you read and accept the IELTS terms and conditions when you register for the test. You will also receive this information in the Notice to Candidates included with the application.
The terms and conditions contain important information, including specific data such as:
- Security during the test
- Cancellation process
- The rules you must follow
- How we use your information
- Arrangements for the IELTS test day
- What you can bring on the test day
- What to expect from the results process
When you sign the statement on the registration form, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree with the IELTS terms and conditions.