- The British Council in Peru is looking to certify IELTS examiners to deliver and examine the speaking component of the test in Peru.
- To be considered, you will have excellent English language skills – IELTS band 9 or CEFR level C2 – an undergraduate degree or equivalent, a recognised English-teaching qualification, and three years’ full-time English teaching experience. You will also have the right to work in Peru.
- This is an exciting opportunity to develop your professional career and play an important role in the world’s most popular English language test for higher education and immigration.
- Please see the documents in the following links for more information about the role and how to apply.
Please send all documents in an email to the centre that you wish to apply for.
See below the contact emails of our existing IELTS centres in Peru:
- Asociación Cultural Peruano Británica: email@example.com
- Centro de Idiomas de la Universidad del Pacífico: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International House Lima: email@example.com
Please also send a copy of your application at English.Peru@britishcouncil.org