Your health and safety are always our top priority, which is why we have implemented all the protocols set by national and local authorities at our IELTS centers to help you continue to achieve your dreams through the IELTS English test.
Additionally, we want to provide you with timely and updated information to support you during the current context. Please check this page and our social networks periodically for our latest updates.
Last update: September 07, 2021
Reopening of British Council IELTS centers in Lima
We have reopened all our centers and we are very pleased to welcome you with all the biosafety protocols in our following official IELTS centers in Lima:
- British Council - Av. José Pardo 434, oficina 1703, Miraflores, Lima
- Centro de Idiomas de Universidad del Pacífico - Av. Benavides 1657, Miraflores, Lima
- Asociación Cultural Peruano Británica - Calle Río de la Plata 152, San Isidro, Lima
► Check the next available IELTS dates
► Contact us for any inquiry
Measures implemented in our testing centers
- We follow strict biosafety protocols that include cleaning and disinfection of all our spaces, training of our personnel, preparation of material, mandatory use of biosafety implements, temperature control and social distancing, among other measures.
- Find out here how we prepare for an emergency situation in the context of COVID-19, and learn about the measures implemented and procedures to follow, according to the Peruvian government's recommendations, in the event of an emergency.
- We recommend that you register for your IELTS English test in advance so that you can guarantee a place on the date you need.
- Due to the restrictions of the last months, some of our processes may be delayed, we assure you that our team is doing its best to attend all requests in the shortest possible time.
- The current situation is constantly changing and we are also adapting to this new reality. Therefore, we appreciate your support and understanding at this time and want you to know that as an organization we will always take every measure in our power to ensure the well-being of you and our staff during the pandemic.