Who can apply ?
The funding is available to leading researchers or established researchers, as defined by the European Commission, in the UK and Peru for collaborative projects.
Multidisciplinary proposals including those with the arts, humanities and social science are welcome.
How to apply ?
Since the British Council local partner in Peru is CONCYTEC, Peruvian applicants must comply with both application guidelines, British Council application guideline and CONCYTEC application guideline provided through Cienciactiva.
For successful applications, the next step is to sign the contract. In this process, the Peruvian partner will sign and receive funds from Cienciactiva, and the UK partner will sign and receive funds from British Council.
What Institutional Links grants cover?
Institutional Links grants cover up to £100,000 over 12 months.
- Research-related costs
- The exchange of researchers, students and industry staff, including from small and medium-sized enterprises and not-for-profit organisations
- Costs of organising meetings, seminars and training
- Other activities to establish and strengthen collaborative links
They should be used to:
- Start and develop collaborations between academic groups, departments and institutions in Peru and the UK
- Support the exchange of expertise and research knowledge
- Establish local hubs for UK-Peru activities.
Please find below programme guidelines and useful information to apply:
- British Council Application Guidelines
- Instructions for Peruvian Applicants
Deadline: Call closed on 08 June 2018
Contact email: PeruNewton@britishcouncil.org